The intent of this document is to state the conditions under which PHPX may be copied, such that the Copyright Holder maintains some semblance of artistic control over the development of PHPX, while giving the users of PHPX the right to use and distribute PHPX in a more-or-less customary fashion, plus the right to make reasonable modifications.
1. You may make and give away verbatim copies of the source form of the Standard Version of PHPX without restriction, provided that you duplicate all of the original copyright notices and associated disclaimers. Consideration of any kind is strictly prohibited for providing access to a Standard Version of PHPX.
2. You may apply bug fixes, portability fixes and other modifications derived from the Public Domain or from the Copyright Holder. PHPX modified in such a way shall still be considered the Standard Version.
3. You may otherwise modify your copy of PHPX in any way, provided that you insert a prominent notice in each changed file stating how and when you changed that file, and provided that you do at least ONE of the following:
4. You may distribute, free of consideration of any kind, PHPX in object code or executable form, provided that you do at least ONE of the following:
5. You may charge a reasonable copying fee for any distribution of this PHPX, only if provided via a tangible medium. You may charge any fee you choose for support of PHPX. You may not charge a fee for PHPX itself. You may not distribute PHPX in aggregate with other programs.
6. The scripts and library files supplied as input to or produced as output from the programs of PHPX do not automatically fall under the copyright of PHPX, but belong to whomever generated them, and may be sold commercially, and may be aggregated with PHPX.
7. Subroutines supplied by you and linked into PHPX shall not be considered part of PHPX. Any modules or subroutines supplied by you may be sold for any consideration but must not be included with any distrubtion of PHPX. All modules must be independently supplied.
8. The name of the Copyright Holder may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
9. PHPX IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold PHPX and XNUIEM, directors, officers, partners, employees, agents, information providers, suppliers, attorneys, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim, or expense, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your (a) failure to comply with any of this software license or (b) use of PHPX. We have no duty to reimburse, defend, indemnify, or hold you harmless resulting from, relating to, or arising out of, this software license or PHPX.